JOIN US OCTOBER 10, 2012
Keeping Small Business Safe & Sound
It’s essential for all businesses to network and make connections, that’s key for growth. At Soho Studios on October 10, 2012, will be the ultimate business connection event – Business Matchmaking Entrepreneurship Forum. Miami businesses are joining together under one roof to network and give each other input on hot topics surrounding many industries.
Learn more about this event and always stay tuned to Soho Studios for trade-shows, corporate events, and business promotions. This is the premier location for Miami business events and organizations.
Here’s a snapshot of the Business Matchmaking Entrepreneurship Forum:
Who Is It For?
- Owners and managers of small companies in any industry that are anxious to grow, sell more, create jobs and sleep nights.
- Because government agencies and major corporations need everything from software to clothing.
- Because cyber crime is invading small business and you can protect your assets.
- Because there is new access to affordable capital.
- Because you can go green for profit.
- Because women, minority and veteran owned firms have more opportunities than ever before.
- Because experts from the Federal, state, county and city government, together with major corporations, will be on site to help you create new relationships and open doors.
What Will Happen?
- A day of strong presentations, helpful panels, direct contact with key experts and great networking.
The Entrepreneurship Forum is presented in cooperation with representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration, SCORE, SBDC, Symantec, Dun & Bradstreet, Sprint, Bank of America, HP and Intel, Lockheed Martin, Greatland, WIPP, The Latino Coalition and local area business leaders.