If you are event planning for an occasion that will require mobile bars, there are some pretty amazing choices available. You may have more options than you realize, and you will want to consider several factors when deciding on a vendor.
A mobile bar is more than a place to dispense drinks. It is a gathering point, a centerpiece of socialization. It can impress with its size, color, and lighting. The right staff can add greatly to the enjoyment of your event.
Here are some things to consider.
– Will the mobile bar enhance your event? Does it offer anything special other than a counter and cooler?
– Does it light up or accommodate custom colors or logos? Is there a “wow” factor that you are looking for and does the mobile bar company provide it?
– What type of glassware is appropriate for your event and does your mobile bar vendor provide it?
– Is the staff experienced with your type of event?
– Does the staff dress appropriately for your type of event?
– Do they offer flair bartenders to add a little extra to your event?
Is the staff age appropriate for your event?
Remember, attendees at your event will not care that you are using a vendor for your event. They will see the mobile bar as an extension of the event and the mobile bar staff as your staff. You’ll want to get great recommendations and do your due diligence.
Bartending in Miami can be taken to new levels with exciting flair bartenders that can include everything from fire breathing to magic. Don’t be afraid to step out of the box!
At SoHo Studios, we can help event planners with a variety of resources, including mobile bars and bar tenders. These resources can complement your event and make it just that much more enjoyable. If you are planning an event in South Florida, contact SoHo Studios. We love partnering with successful organizations in creating memorable events!